Thursday, December 11, 2014

(1) 
  1. Why did you select the sites you subscribed to? I subscribed to these sites because i like to watch and learn about football,the news and the marines etc.

(2)      
  1. Was it easy to find feeds and to subscribe to them? It was hard in the beginning because I did not know what i was doing but then I got used t it and it got easier from there. 

(3)      
  1. Which sites were your favorites? The sports one was my favorite , because I love to learn more about sports and get more updates on them.

(4)      
  1. What else can you use RSS feeds for? To get updates and news on stuff while you are not watching it.

(5)      
  1. How likely are you to continue to use RSS feeds in the future? I'm going to start using it more often , because it makes stuff easier and you get to your cites a lot quicker!

No comments:

Post a Comment