Tuesday, December 2, 2014

what class do you want?

If i was a teacher , I would want to have a sports class. I think more kids need more training in the sports they want to play. I feel like kids need to learn the game that they're going to play before they go out to just try for a sport. Most schools will just accept kids but I think it is a very good idea if we put this elective in. I think our school should consider on doing this.
           To play a Fall , Winter or Spring sport you have to take this class the marking period before and past the test to get on the team. If you wanted to play football you should know how many points a touchdown and a field goal are. They should also know the difference between offense and deffense. You should learn this so you do not coast your team a huge penalty or make a bad mistake on the field. I think this will help schools all over and they should deffently do it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment